Friday, October 13, 2017

Happy Halloween for a Triple Play!

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Thanks for peeking in for Today's Card!
 
 
Today's Card covers 3 Challenges!
Hence, the Triple Play!
 
 
 
Here are those 3 Challenges!
 
 
 
The Inspiration Challenge!
 
 
 
 
Create with a Halloween Theme!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Sketch Challenge!
 

 
I cut Basic Black Cardstock like the
pocket but I am calling mine a Cauldron!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Color Challenge!
 

 
 
I used Stampin'Up!
Pumpkin Pie-Lemon Lime Twist-Basic Black
My Neutral is Very Vanilla!
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 
I wonder what's brewing in the Cauldron?
Looks like Sorcery!
 
 
 
 

 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 






 
Love those Bats!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 
 
A little 'Bat-ty' but I love it!
 
 
 
 
Here is the list of items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Pumpkin Pie-card base
Basic Black-Cauldron
Lemon Lime Twist-greeting mat and leaf
Very Vanilla-greeting banner, inside panel
 
DSP:
Spooky Night-front panel, inside strip, cat (fussy-cut from DSP)
 
Stamp Set:
Spooky Fun-retired, greeting, inside sentiment, spider, bats
 
Stamp Pads:
Archival Stampin' Pad in Basic Black-greeting, inside sentiment,
spider, bats inside and on envelope
 
Tools:
Leaf Punch-leaf in cauldron
Triple Banner Punch-greeting and mat banners
 
Accessories:
1/4" Ombre Ribbon-Lemon Lime Twist-cats collar
Brights, Regals Enamel Shapes-on card front
Pearls Basic Jewels-two of the dots, I colored them black
with a black Sharpie!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
I guess that whatever is brewing...the cat
isn't offended! I guess it is waiting for
it's share of the pot!
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note!
 
 
 
Such a Cat!
 
 
On another note...This a.m. was the installation
of the 2 new commodes (toilets)!!!
Took the guy about 1 3/4 hours!
We don't know how long these were here...the house
was built in 1985...so we are guessing these were the
original commodes. The Master Bath was
beyond the...jiggle the handle phase!
And we decided that we may as well
get them both done at the same time too!
Got the handicap ones...better on Mr. Hubster's
knees...he is 6'3" and I swear the commode in the
Master was a kiddo commode. Small and low!
As a joke...
Mr. Hubster says this throne is much better!
Easier on his knees!
Tough to get old!
It's not for wimps!
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to you ALL! 
 
 




3 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

A cauldron -- how brilliant and fabulous! I love that it looks like it is bubbling. Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

Tina Riddle said...

How adorable! I'm loving the cat in orange! Love how you finished the inside off to coordinate with the front! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

Genevieve Valdes said...

Such a fun card! I love the kitty is waiting for what's in the cauldron. Maybe some kitty treats. Great inspiration from all the challenges. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!