Friday, August 11, 2017

Seas The Day...for SIP#111

 
 
 
Hello!
 
Thank you for peeking in Today!
 
Today's Card is from an Inspiration Photo
and
the Theme: Beach
 
The Challenger...
 
Stamp Ink Paper #111
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
All I can say when I look at this picture is AAAH!
I want to run out into the water and dive right in!
Then swim a bit and then come out sit in a chair
and get a wee bit sun!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
Picture yourself sitting in that chair!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card! 
 
 
 
Life is a Beautiful Thing!
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
When I first saw this Chair in the Seasonal
Layers Thinlits...I knew I would use it!
The set is just amazing!
The leaf thinlit cut out is going to be used for Fall.
The snowflakes for Winter and Christmas are stunning!
The set even has a branch and cherry blossoms.
I will show as the seasons progress!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Pacific Point-card base
Soft Sky-skyline
Wild Wasabi-palm fronds
Sahara Sand-chair
Whisper White-inside panel
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Soft Suede-greeting, inside sentiment
Pacific Point-waves on water
Powder Pink-shell
Sahara Sand-shell 2nd step
Crumb Cake-sand stamping
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad-white caps on water
 
Stamp Sets:
High Tide-waves/white caps on water, sand texture
So Many Shells-greeting, shells: inside and on envelope
Colorful Seasons-inside sentiments
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Botanical Builders Framelits-palm fronds
Seasonal Layers Thinlits-chair
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
I would love to be sitting in that chair!
 
 
 On another note...
The Grand-Girls arrived yesterday!
We just relaxed since their flight, for them,
was early...They had to be at the airport for 4am.
(2 hours before their flight)
They looked tired to us...we decided to
do a day of rest...we will wait and see
what the weather predicts!
 
The Girls and I have 'beach fever'!
They are predicting 40-50% rain for the next
 5 days looks like we will postpone the beach
those days...looks like the shopping gets done
early in the trip! The future-cast after that is
 looking better for beach weather! 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Sand in your Toes to ALL!
 

No comments: