Saturday, August 12, 2017

Happiness is Coffee for TSOT#333

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
So Glad you peeked in to see Today's Card!
Thank You!
 
 
 
Here is the Sketch Challenge
from
TSOT#333
(Try Stampin' On Tuesday)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
In Stampin'Up's Annual Catalog
There is  the Coffee Break DSP
and a Stamp Set called Coffee Café...
So Cute!
 
In the Package of DSP there are 2 each of 6
double-sided designs!
 
One of the sheets is printed with mini coffee pots,
mini coffee cups, mini coffee press, go cups, etc.,.
 
I cut out all of the pots, cups, and presses and put
in a small box...I used 2 of the items for my card!
The other DSP on the card are coordinating colored
DSP that also comes in the pack.
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
 
The inside sentiment also comes in the
 Coffee Café Stamp Set!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
I had to slip in the coffee beans!
 
 
Although I am a 'Dunkin' Donuts' gal...I do like
and appreciate the 'Starbucks' looking DSP!
I will have to look around for orange and pink
colored paper and make a DD Card!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Early Espresso-base and bottom mat on front
Garden Green-top mat on front, strip on front and inside
Whisper White-greeting square, inside panel
 
DSP:
Coffee Break-front panel, squares, strips on front and inside,
the cut outs from a sheet of DSP
 
Stamp Set:
Coffee Café-greeting, inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Early Espresso-coffee beans on envelope
Garden Green-greeting, inside sentiment, 'hi' on envelope
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Stitched Shapes Framelits-greeting square
Paper Snips-to fussy-cut all the pots, cups, press, go cups from
printed sheet of DSP
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
 
It is morning...time to make the coffee....!
 
On another note...Today is 70% chance of rain.
As I type this I hear a little thunder in the background.
The Grand-Girls and I have decided to either go
bowling or visit the Aquarium...so I leave you
to go and decide what to do... 
  
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Coffee Love to you ALL!
I am on my second cup now! 


2 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Your sentiment about coffee (my vice is Earl Gray Tea :-) is so true, Cheryl! You've done a great job interpreting this weeks' Try Stampin' On Tuesday sketch. I love the Coffee Cafe' bundle. What stamp set did you use for the coffee pot and cup? They go so well with the papers!!! -Donna

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Super cute and fun card, Cheryl! Love the coffee idea. Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday.
Sara H.