Thursday, August 10, 2017

Christmas in August for Merry Monday!

 
 
 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Today's Card is for a
Christmas Card Challenge!
 
Merry Monday's Christmas in July (and August)
 
 
I submitted one Card in July and now this is
for August's Christmas!
 
 
 
 
Here is the header for the Challenge!
 
Merry Monday Christmas in July and August
 
 
Please note that this Challenge is also
slated for August!
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 
 
This Lovely As A Tree stamp set hasn't seen
any Love in awhile! I still love this Stamp set!
I believe it is one of the longest running stamp
sets that Stampin'Up! has in the Catalog!
I have been stamping a little over 10 years!
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
For the inside, and also the card front...I stamped the images
and sayings first and then 'heat embossed' all with
Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder!
Those small pine sprigs...they too are
'heat embossed'!
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
I put a Cherry Cobbler Star from the
Regals Enamel Shapes in the sky!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Cherry Cobbler-card base
Always Artichoke-mat for front and inside
Whisper White-front and inside panels
 
Stamp Sets:
Lovely As A Tree-front trees and the pine sprigs
Versatile Christmas-inside sentiment
Four the Holidays-retired, greeting
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
Always Artichoke-trees, greeting, inside sentiment
 
Stampin' Write Markers:
Always Artichoke-pine sprigs
Early Espresso-pine cone on pine sprigs
 
Tools:
Heat Tool-used for heat embossing
Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder-used on ALL stamping!
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!

 
 
 
 
It is now August...this is when we need to really start
making our Christmas Cards! Christmas is a little over 3  
months away...it is going to be here before we know it!
I do hope this inspires you to get you cards made!
 
 
 
 
In another matter...my Grand-Daughters arrive Today!
They will be here for two weeks!
We are so excited! (squeal!)
 
I am going to be in and out of the Craft Room! I will
not be Posting Daily...but I will Post when I am able!
We are going to be making many Beach trips!
Also, they want to do more shopping!
And then there is the Pool too!
Yup! They are going to run us crazy, but I LOVE it!

 
Until the next Post...Blessings and that Grand-child Love
to you ALL!
 


No comments: