Thursday, July 27, 2017

Tranquil Anniversary Wishes for SIP#109

 
 
Hello Everyone!

 
 Thanks for peeking in for Today's Card!
 
 
Today's Card is for a Sketch Challenge!

Stamp Ink Paper #109
SIP109
 
  
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
  

 
I used for the mats...Gold Foil Sheet, Tranquil Tide,
and Soft Sky. The DSP is called
Whole Lot Of Lovely...and
it is! The Greeting Banner
is Gold Foil Sheet and Soft Sky.
The greeting is from a retired stamp set
called Express Yourself...I love the font!
I also 'heat embossed' the greeting. I stamped
first in VersaMark Watercolor Pad and then
used Stampin' Emboss Powder in Black!
 
 
  
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
For the inside I used a strip of the DSP
matted with a piece of Tranquil Tide!
The inside sentiment is from
Verve Stamps: Wishing You
I also 'heat-embossed' the inside sentiment
with Stampin' Emboss Powder in Black.
 
  
 
 
Here is my Card with it's matching envelope!
 

 
I Love this DSP...it speaks for itself!
I had to use it on the flap of the envelope!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
Tranquil Tide-card base, mat, inside strip
Soft Sky-mat and greeting banner
Gold Foil Sheet-mat and greeting banner mat
 
Stamp Sets:
Express Yourself-greeting
Verve: Wishing You-inside sentiment
 
DSP:
Whole Lot Of Lovely-front square, inside strip
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Layering Squares Framelits-Gold Foil Sheet
Stitched Shapes Framelits-DSP square
Bunch of Banners Framelits-greeting banner
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
I am really impressed with this DSP...I ordered it
thinking if I didn't like it...I'd give it to my Friend...
Yup! I still have it! The colors are BOLD!
Not a Subtle color scheme...more Regal or Bright!
I see more Cards with this DSP!
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Boldness to you ALL!
  
 


No comments: