Tuesday, July 25, 2017

The Sky's The Limit for SSC157

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Back Today with a Card!
 
Yesterday's Post will explain...scroll
down to the Post below this one!
 
I thought I'd take a break from Canning...
 
I also decided NOT to can the peaches this year.
I took the rest of the peaches, peeled and pitted and
then I sliced them into my crock pot...added some
brown sugar, sprinkled 1/2 box of yellow cake mix
over that, and then melted a stick of butter and poured
that over all and let it cook on high for an hour!
Turned off the crock pot and let cool for 15 min.
I didn't have any vanilla ice cream, but I used some
Redi-Whip and served...Yum!
 (I have some for tomorrow!)
 
Then I made the Hummingbird syrup for the feeders!
 
Then, I got into the Craft Room and putted around with
that One In A Melon Paper Pumpkin from June!
I can't figure out why I like it so much!
Season, Colors, Ability to Alternate...OR ALL!
 
I then came across this Challenge
from Sunday Stamps #157
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
I really like the colors here!
Wasn't sure how it would play out...
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
I was going to use a rose...but decided to
make this a masculine birthday card!
I sponged the 3 colors onto the card panel.
I stamped the greeting and clouds and heat
embossed in white. I stamped the plane and
heat embossed in black!
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I decided to leave plenty of space for a personal note...I
do have a person in mind for this card!
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's matching envelope!
 
 

 
I did softer sponging with the 3 colors and
embossed the white clouds!
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Whisper White Thick-card base
Whisper White Regular-panel sponged and stamped on
 
Stamp Sets:
The Sky's The Limit-card front airplane, clouds, greeting, and
the clouds on the envelope
Special Celebrations-inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Night of Navy-sponging
Real Red-sponging
Tempting Turquoise-sponging
 
Archival Stampin' Pad:
Basic Black-inside sentiment
 
VersaMark Watermark Pad:
for embossing
VersaMark Watermark Pen:
to color in the clouds on envelope for embossing
 
Stampin' Emboss Powder:
Black-plane
White-clouds, greeting, trail from plane, clouds on envelope
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
The colors are so vivid and bright!
I need to do more sponging!
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note!



 
 

 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and High Flying to you ALL!

1 comment:

stampwithamyk said...

Your background turned out perfectly! Love the touch of red around the airplane. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!