Saturday, July 22, 2017

June's Paper Pumpkin Alternatives!

 
 
Hello Friends!
 
Welcome Back!
 

 I ended up playing with June's Paper Pumpkin Kit!
It was named
One In A Melon!
 
I have to say...it has been a fun kit!

 
I also did July's Kit, which I loved
but I have to say doing June's has been
fun! I think it's because it is so 'Summery'!
And the Alternatives to what the kit offered
made it fun to create new cards!
 
I went online to look at 'Alternative' uses
for the kit...I knew this kit would be one,
 that many different alternatives would be out there!
Here is one I CASEd from a fellow
Stampin' Pal, Debbie Henderson!
 

Here is Debbie's Card!
 
 
Cute! Makes me want to go get some Watermelon!
 
For her mats, Debbie used Lemon Lime Twist and also
used the Stampin'Up! Ink Pad-Lemon Lime Twist for
her Watermelon rinds! Her Card base is Melon Mambo!
As well as the Watermelons!
 
 
 
 
Here is my CASE of her Card!
 

 
I hope I did Debbie justice!
 
I used the Emerald Envy and the Lemon Lime Twist
for mats...also the Emerald Envy for the rind and I used the
Lemon Lime Twist, Stampin' Write Marker for the lighter section of rind!
 
 
 
 
Here is another Card I made from
The Kit! I didn't CASE this one
and yes, I did stamp the envelope to match!
You know me!
 
 
 
The pink paper with the seeds...it's tissue paper!
The rind look...the bag cut up!
 
 
 
Here is another Card I made...I did
get the idea from Kathy at Beary Wishes!
Mine isn't as cute...her umbrella was much nicer!
I re-watched after the fact...mine is no where near
what hers is...Truth be told!
 

 
I took the yellow card from the kit and
with the Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Ink Pad
and the Watermelon Rind
stamp that came in the kit...
 I crisscrossed to make it look like a pineapple!
 
I think it looks more like those mug/drink you get at the
Chinese Restaurants that hold the Mai Tai!!!
 
I then punched an oval and the re-punched it
with a scalloped oval...it is supposed to
look like an umbrella!
I don't have an umbrella stamp!
For the Watermelon quarter...I made a circle and
then cut into quarters!
I added the 'lime'!
The 'lime' is from a retired Stampin'Up!
stamp set called Tart n' Tangy!
 
I am going to be working on a few more of these too!
I will Share them with you later!
 
  
 
 
It is going to be real HOT here for the
next three days...I am going to be inside the craft room
in my A/C working on Cards!
I ran all my errands today so I won't have
to venture out in the heat...it was warm today,
91 but, the next 3 days
the predicted temps are going to be 97-98-99 with
heat indexes at 104-105-106...too hot for me!
So I will stay cool and play inside...I will venture out
late afternoon to water the plants or change
out the syrup for the Hummingbird Feeders!
 
We will do sandwiches the next three days!
 
Also I am doing some canning...I will share
That with you when I am done!
  
Until the next Post...Blessings and Stay Cool to you ALL!
 
 

No comments: