I have been a few days MIA. I have moved my Craft area down stairs to the basement. I also expanded the area. It took a bit longer, because I have a bad back and had to direct the 'Hubster' in moving all tables and storage units and shelving. I think you get the picture. I also stood around a bit too long and made myself hurt, so I had to take it easy for a few days, my bad! I am feeling as best as I can and needed card therapy! I want to get my card stash built up before I have back surgery in August. This surgery is going to take awhile to recover from, so I am trying too get many things done before then. I may not be able to get back to this area, after surgery, for about 2 mos. if not more.
Enough of that for now!
Here are the challenges:
For my card I used Daffodil Delight for my card base. The hound's-tooth DSP is from my stash of Night and Day DSP (retired, waiting on Back to Black!) I also used Basic Black and Basic Grey to mat the stamped Floral which is from the Bloom With Hope stamp set. I colored it in using Watercolor Wonder Crayons and Blender Pens. The sentiment is from a retired stamp set named Express Yourself. There are just some stamp sets that I will not let go of when they are retired! You surely can use a different stamp set and sentiment. The bow I made using Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon.
Here is my card:
Here is peek of the inside of the card. I used a piece of the Night and Day DSP hound's-tooth paper. It just seems to complete the inside for me! Thank you cards, I leave the inside blank. That space for writing the Thank you.
Check back to see what more I am trying to work on, now that the craft area is workable. I still am trying to find items...I lost my bone folder and haven't located it yet! I am using the one that came with the Envelope Punch Board!
Blessings to all of you!