Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Tic-Tac-Toe for the Paper Players!

 
 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
 
Welcome back for another Card!
 
Today's Card is for a
Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge
from
The Paper Players #355
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
I ended up doing the Tic-Tac-Toe
going 3 ways!!
 
They are:
 
The Top Row
die-cut/banner/birthday
 
The Bottom Row
blue/animal/circle
 
The Center Column
banner/enamel dots/animal
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 
 
I have decided to use up all the older DSP I have on hand!
The Holiday Catalog is coming out and I need to make room!
So many Pretty things coming for the Holiday's!
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
Kept this real clean...plenty of space for a personal message!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
 
I am working on Juvenile Masculine cards!
My stash for that category is low!
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Pacific Point-card base
Crushed Curry-scallop circle
Whisper White-inside panel, greeting banner
 
DSP:
Party Animal-card front, 2 strips inside
 
Stamp Sets:
Birthday Banners-greeting and banner, candle on envelope
Birthday Blast-inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Pacific Point-greeting, inside sentiment, candle on envelope
Crushed Curry-greeting banner, flame on envelope
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die-cutting machine
Layering Circles Framelits-scalloped circle
Stitched Shapes Framelits-circle
Bunches of Banners Framelits-greeting banner
 
Accessories:
Brights Enamel Shapes-Pacific Point-1 heart, 3 dots on rectangle
Regals Enamel Shapes-Crushed Curry-3 dots on circle
 
 
 
Here is my card again!
 
 
I do make 2 cards every time I make a card!
So this puts 2 more cards in the masculine box!
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Sweet Wishes to you ALL!
 




4 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

I like the way the striped background paper matches up with the cute candle on the envelope. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

Joanne James said...

What a fun card and perfect for a boy! I should take a leaf out of your book and challenge myself to use up my DSP - I have so much! Thanks for joining us for TicTacToe over at The Paper Players this week!

jaydee said...

Love your use of the DSP both inside and out. It's a really good idea to use it up before the new catty comes out, too! I love the stripes with the enamel dots and the colors are just perfect for a boy card. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

laurie said...

What a cute Birthday card!Love the layers and design. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!