Sunday, August 6, 2017

Thank You for TTTC009!

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
This is my second Post for Today!
 
 
The Challenges, many end at the same time
but I haven't (I should say, couldn't!)
decide who's to do...I wanted to them all!!!
 
 
 
This is for
Tic-Tac-Toe #009
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
I chose the right column
all things round-stacked sentiment-plants
AND
the top row
thank you-sequins-all things round
AND
the bottom row
one layer-stencil-plants
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 
I used the retired Dots and Stripes Decorative Masks
for the 'all things round' stenciling!
I stamped the flowers onto the card front in Stazon
I was going to color it in...but the circles would have
been a clash...decided to leave it! I like it!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a close-up of the stacked sentiment!
Also a close up of the stenciled background!
And a close-up of the sequins!

 
I bought some sequins from Verve Stamps
and I decided to use them because they are
 round...the gold and black seem to go well
with this Card! (Because they are flat and round)!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I used the dragonfly from Swan Lake Stamp Set.
It was smaller, to be able to use on the inside
and on the envelope!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
I carried the inside of my Card to the envelope!
 
RECAP... 
I chose the right column
all things round-stacked sentiment-plants
AND
the top row
thank you-sequins-all things round
AND
the bottom row
one layer-stencil-plants
 
 
Nailed It!
This was fun!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Basic Black-card base, 'you' layer
Lemon Lime Twist-mat front, 'you' layer
Whisper White-front and inside panels
 
 
Stamp Sets:
Awesomely Artistic-dragonfly on front, flowers: front, inside
and on envelope
Swan Lake-inside sentiment, little dragonfly on inside and on envelope
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Lemon Lime Twist-sponged circles on background, flowers: inside and on envelope
Stazon Solvent Ink-Jet Black-flowers and dragonfly on card front,
dragonfly on inside and on envelope
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Hello You Thinlits-'you'
Dots and Stripes Decorative Masks-retired stencil-used for the
background on card front
 
Accessories:
Verve Stamps-sequins: gold and black
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 

 
 
I really need to use these stencils more!
I am going to be ordering the new ones on my next order!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Many Thanks to you ALL!

 


2 comments:

Rosanne Mulhern said...

You certainly did nail it with this card, Cheryl! I love the stenciled background. Thanks for playing along with the TTTC.

Peggy Noe said...

Wow Cheryl, three rows! Great job! I love those stencils, and what a perfect use of them. Also love what you did with the inside of the card and the envelope. I have the Swan Lake set but never noticed the small dragonfly...now I have to go check! Thanks for joining us this week for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!