Saturday, August 5, 2017

Some Herbs for CC and FMS#299

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome back!
This is the 2nd of 3 different Posts Today!
Challenges that the deadlines are soon...I had to get in!
You should know that I love Challenges!
 
Today's Challenge is a combination
of 2 Challenges!
 
 
 
Here are those Challenges!
 
 
1.
Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge for
August...
 
 
I have these herbs on my window sill!
 
 
 
 
 
2.
Freshly Made Sketches #299

 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 
This is some leftover DSP from about 2 years ago!
I am using up my DSP awaiting my Christmas Catalog Order!
I am so excited to start on a few Fall/Winter Cards to
preview the new Holiday Catalog that goes live September 1st!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
When I trimmed the strips down for the front, I decided to
use them on the inside, in reverse of the front! Different!
 
 
  
 
Here is my Card with it's matching envelope!
 

 
One way to use the DSP is to cover the flap of the envelope!
I sponged TomBow Multipurpose Glue over the
flap... laid the DSP on and smoothed it
out...then flipped it over and trimmed the excess off!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Whisper White Thick-card base
Mossy Meadow-'thanks'
 
DSP:
English Garden-all the strips, they are the reverse of each other!
(now retired)
 
Stamp Set:
Thankful Thoughts-inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
Mossy Meadow-(retired) inside sentiment
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Hello You Thinlits-'thanks'
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 

 
 
I really liked this DSP...You hate to see them
disappear...But then, they
come out with fresher and newer patterns!
So Exciting!
I usually keep just a few of the DSP sheets
 now...the rest I give to my good
friend who makes many cards!
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Good Herbs to you ALL!
 
 
 


2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the sketch and inspiration photo!

Kim S said...

LOVE the patterns - SO perfect for both challenges. And how fun to put the leftover strips on the inside. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.