Sunday, August 6, 2017

It's Hip To Be Square for SSC#158 and JAI #371

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
So glad you peeked in for Today's Card!
I am enjoying doing the Challenges!
I love making Cards and this keeps me at it!

 Today's Card is one of 2 Postings for Sunday!

 
This Card is for
a Sketch Challenge AND
 a Theme Challenge!



Here are those Challenges!



1. 
Sunday Stamps Challenge #158
 
The Sketch is a Square Card...but I put my
square on an A2 card shape...I saw that some of the
Design Team Members did that...and I followed suit!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2.
Just Add Ink #371
Just Choose 2
from...Kids, Pets, Patterned Paper!
 
 
 
 I chose Kids and Patterned Paper!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
Another Juvenile Masculine Card for my Stash!
I stamped the 'Wahoo' and 'Happy Birthday'
right onto the DSP!
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
I used the strips to edge the panel!
Plenty of space for a personal message!
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
I think the mail carrier will be surprised too!
 
I have a few nephews/great nephews and I
need many Juvenile Masculine Cards!
This DSP is perfect!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the list of items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Pacific Point-card base
Lemon Lime Twist-front mats, inside mat
Whisper White-inside panel
 
DSP:
Birthday Memories-front square, piece across front, 2 banners on the right front of square, 2 inside strips
 
Stamp Sets:
Balloon Adventures-stamping on DSP on front and envelope
(Wahoo and Happy Birthday)
Birthday Blast-stamping on front DSP, inside sentiment and envelope
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Pacific Point-'wahoo' and 'Happy Birthday' on front square, inside sentiment, envelope
Lemon Lime Twist-inside and envelope
 
Tools:
Triple Banner Punch-to flag banner ends
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
Even though it is an A2 Card...it appears square to me!
 
 
 
 
I am getting ready to 'ramp up' with more card making!
With the 'boys' fishing....I'm enjoying the Craft Room!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Wahoo to you ALL!
 
 

2 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Very cute! Love the stamping on the designer paper. Great colors too! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Heidi Baks said...

Very fun and festive birthday card. I love the bright patterned paper you used. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.