Saturday, August 5, 2017

Christmas Pines for CTD454

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
This is my 3rd Card for Today!
 
It is for a Color Challenge!
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
When I put these Colors together...I saw Christmas!
I don't know why...look at the picture...it's Summer!
But Alas...Christmas Card stash was calling!
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
I precut the pines and pinecones...then embossed the
front panel...stamped the greeting...tied the bow...attached
all together with Mini Glue Dots...adhered the panel and mat
together, and adhered to card base...used the Mini Glue Dots
again to attach the pine bunch to the Card front!
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I stamped the panel with the sentiment...then
stamped the pines and pinecone...then attached
to the Card base with Tape Runner!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 
Stamped the envelope corner with the pines and
pinecone...another Card for the season when it
comes...and it will...faster than we think!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the list of items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Crumb Cake-card base, pinecones
Garden Green-mat, pines
Whisper White-front and inside panels
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Garden Green-greeting, inside sentiment, envelope pines
Old Olive-inside pines
Crumb Cake-pinecones inside and on envelope
 
Stamp Set:
Christmas Pines-greeting, inside sentiment, stamped pines and
pinecones
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Softly Falling TIEF-front panel (snow look)
Pretty Pines Thinlits-front pines and pinecones
 
Accessories:
Sending Love Ribbon-Whisper White-retired, bow on front
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 



No comments: