Tuesday, August 1, 2017

A Beachy Birthday for FabFri117

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome Back for another Card!
 
Today's Card is for a
Sketch Challenge!
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I am not through with Summer!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
Kept plenty of space for a personal note!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
I like the beach on the envelope too!
 
 
 
 
Here is the list of items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
Crumb Cake-card base
Marina Mist-waves across card front, inside mat
Pacific Point-chair
Daffodil Delight-scallop circle behind greeting
Whisper White-greeting circle, inside panel
 
Stamp Sets:
Better Together-greeting, inside sentiment
High Tide-waves and birds in greeting circle and on envelope
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink-birds on circle and envelope
Pacific Point-greeting, inside sentiment
Marina Mist-waves on greeting circle and envelope
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Swirly Scribbles Thinlits-waves across the card front under circle
Layering Circles Framelits-scallop circle
Stitched Shapes Framelits-greeting circle
Seasonal Layers Thinlits-chair
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 

 
I Love the Beach!
 
 
 
Everyday SHOULD be a BEACH DAY!
 
Today Mr. Hubster's good friend from FL arrives!
We bought a boat...Mr. Hubster's favorite thing is
fishing...we have looked around since coming down
here, for a decent boat to go fishing in...we found one!
The boats here...most fishermen want  the center
console...we wanted a cabin with a head...all I'm saying
is we are too old for port-a-potties!
One day a couple of months ago we fell upon
this boat...the Marina was selling the boat for an old family
friend, who fell ill. I do have to say we got a great deal.
We got the call yesterday that the boat was ready!
Mr. Hubster's friend, Jim will be arriving later this am.
Mr. Hubster and Jim will go get the boat tomorrow morning.
I'm good with that!
I will get to go for a ride later in the week...I will drive them down
to go pick up the boat...it is about an hour away...I will drive
the car back home and they will power the boat back to a
Marina near us that we are going to keep the boat docked.
I am SO looking forward to some FRESH FISH!
I do miss the fresh fish since we sold our last boat, several years
ago when we lived up North!
Now we will have a boat to take the Grand-Girls out
on when they come down here for a visit in about 2 weeks!
Mr. Hubster is excited about teaching them to fish!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Sandy Feet to you ALL!


2 comments:

Heather said...

What a perfect beach scene - I love how you worked this in our sketch elements - brilliant! That swoosh in the background adds so much movement to your waves - really stunning! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Amanda Mertz said...

Wonderful interpretation of our sketch! Love the "waves" for the little strip element and the chair for the smaller circle. Great beach scene to celebrate a birthday! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!