Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Sweet Sugarplum Birthday for HSS#268

 
 
 
Hello Friends!
  
Welcome Back!


 
Happy Friday!

Yup, enjoy that big smile on your face!
I know it's there! 'Cause I have one too!
 
 
 
Today's Card is for a Sketch Challenge!
 
Hand Stamped Sentiments #268
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
I really like the softness of the Sketch Challenge's colors!
I went with the Gray, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate,
 and for the Pink, I used Sweet Sugarplum!
Originally this was going to be masculine...but the
Gingham was calling my name when I pulled out the Ribbon!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
A simple Birthday!
I used the retired Succulent Garden DSP...I saved the two
Gingham printed sheets from that DSP!
The rest I sent onto a fellow stamper to use up!
I used the NEW Smoky Slate Gingham Ribbon
across the front of the Card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!


 
I love to give cards for Birthday's!
My thing has always been...try to remember and
Bless all whose Birthday's you celebrate...Family,
Friends, Co-Workers, Neighbors!
Nothing beats a Card sent with Love!
I want them to know that Birthday's are not for gifts...but
love and best wishes
from those that send those to them!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's Stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 
I like the Gingham...I would love a whole DSP Paper Stack
with all the colors of SU. Maybe one of each, Color Collections!
Subtles, Brights, Regals, Neutrals, and In-Colors!
Ah, Wishes and Dreams are Free!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
Smoky Slate-card base
Basic Gray-front mat, inside strip mat, greeting banner mat
Sweet Sugarplum-scallop circle, background strip
Whisper White-inside panel, cake circle
 
 
Stamp Sets:
Birthday Delivery-cake, gifts on envelope
Five For All-cake circle
Special Celebrations-inside sentiment
 
DSP:
Succulent Garden-retired, gingham front panel, inside strip
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting/embossing machine
Layering Circles Framelits-scallop circle
Stitched Shapes Framelits-cake circle
Bunch of Banners Framelits-greeting banner
 
Accessories:
1/2" Gingham Ribbon, Smoky Slate-across the front
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 

 
 I think this still could be masculine...what do you think?
Let me know in your comments!



Here is Today's 'C' Note!

 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Chillax to you ALL!
 

 
 


1 comment:

Jenny Engelke said...

Gingham galore and I love it! It's one of my favorite patterns. The Sweet Sugarplum and gray are such a lovely combo too! Thanks for playing with us at HSS!