Saturday, July 1, 2017

Poppy Love for CTD#449

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
 
Hope this start to the long Weekend
puts a large smile on your face!
 
 
 
Happy Days are here again!
(next long weekend is Labor Day! Sept.)
 
 
 
 
I also want to Thank you all for
peeking in for Today's Card!
 
 
 
Today's Card is for
'Color Throwdown #449'
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
Orange-Brown-Green
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
I saw the Poppy in the Challenge and this is the only Poppy
Stamp I have! I really like Poppy's! I believe that is why I
have hung onto this Stamp Set!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
Brought the Colors to the inside too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
Also brought the colors to the envelope!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
Whisper White Thick-card base
Whisper White Regular-panel for front
Chocolate Chip-bottom mat
Tangerine Tango-middle mat
Garden Green-top mat, under stamped panel on card front
 
Stamp Sets:
Peaceful Petals-Poppy's and leaves
Special Celebrations-greeting and inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Tangerine Tango-inside Poppy, envelope Poppy, greeting,
inside sentiment
Garden Green-leaves of the front, inside and envelope
Memento Tuxedo Black Stamp Pad-Poppy on card front
 
Stampin' Write Markers:
Crumb Cake-flower center on card front
Chocolate Chip-flower center on front, inside and envelope
Tangerine Tango-front Poppy
Peek-A-Boo Peach-colored over the Tangerine Tango
Garden Green-leaves on front of card
Lemon lime Twist-colored over the Garden Green
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
This is a great Card for...Thinking of You, Get Well,
Just Because...simple sentiment!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Love to You ALL!
 
 

 


No comments: