Saturday, July 29, 2017

Everything Is Coming Up Daisies for FMS#298

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
 
Welcome Back for another look
at a Card I made for another Challenge!
 
Today's Card is for a Sketch Challenge
for
Freshly Made Sketches #298
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
 
I used the Daisy Delight stamp set to stamp the large
Daisies in Night of Navy and the centers and border in
Daffodil Delight  with Classic Stampin' Ink Pads!
I used Daffodil Delight and Night of Navy for the
Hello You Thinlits. I like them doubled up...I tried
them each solo and it just didn't work...when I doubled
them up...Wow! I really liked it!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I used a strip of the Delightful Daisy DSP for
the inside of my Card to give it more color!
I LOVE this DSP!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
I had to do the envelope! Duh! You know me!
Instead of doubling up the large Daisy,
I made it a single stamp on the envelope.
 
 
Here is a list of all the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Whisper White Thick-card base
Night of Navy-bottom of 'hello'
Daffodil Delight-top of 'hello'
 
Stamp Set:
Daisy Delight-large daisies on card and envelope, inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Night of Navy-large daisies on card and envelope
Daffodil Delight-daisy centers and border
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Hello You Thinlits-for the greeting 'hello'
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
 
Another Thank You Card for my stash!
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Daisy smiles to you ALL!
 




2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the yellow and blue together! Pretty flowers! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a pretty card Cheryl! I am loving the colours, the way you've done your sentiment and those daisies are a favourite of mine - so glad I got mine before the orders stopped! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!