Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Coffee Cafe Love for CAS(E) This Sketch #230

 
 
 
Hello Friends!
Welcome back for a peek at Today's Card!
 
So HAPPY you could peek!
 
 
Today's Card is for a Sketch Challenge!
 
CAS(E) This Sketch #230
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
Oh, yes coffee does help!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
Although the DSP reflects a 'Starbucks' color theme...
I am still a Dunkin' Donuts girl!
I just don't like 'burnt' coffee taste.
Although, I must say, Starbucks 'blonde' is palatable!
(I will get that, if no DD's around!)
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
Had to carry the coffee rings to the envelope!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Early Espresso-card base, lid for cup
Whisper White-inside panel, used to stamp cup and greeting onto
Crumb cake-sleeve on coffee cup
Real Red-stopper on the lid
 
Coffee Break DSP-front sections, strip inside
 
Stamp Sets:
Coffee Café-cup, greeting, coffee beans on envelope
Timeless Textures-retired, coffee rings on envelope
 
Verve-Coffee Helps-inside sentiment
 (I purchased a couple of Stamp Sets from Verve...for the sentiments for Coffee!)
 
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Early Espresso-greeting
Garden Green-inside sentiment
Crumb Cake-envelope stamping
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Coffee Cup Framelits-coffee cup, lid, sleeve, stopper on lid
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals-to pop up greeting
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
I am going to make many cards with this DSP and Stamp Set!
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note!
 
 
Got to get another cup! Today's a 2 cupper...maybe more!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Oceans of Coffee for you ALL!
 

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Very fun take on the sketch!