Friday, July 28, 2017

Coffee Break at the Coffee Cafe for CCSC#233!

 

 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome Back!
 
 Thank you for peeking in for Today's Card!
 
 
Today's Card is for a Sketch Challenge!

 
A Challenge for
CAS Colours & Sketches #233
 


 
Here is that Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 
From one of the sheets of the DSP I cut the pot
and the 2 cups out of it! There are many more...I
am saving them for other Cards!
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
I cut out this cup from the DSP too!
I have several 'coffee' stamp sets from
many vendors...I also saved the stamp set
that came from an older Paper Pumpkin!
I will be using ALL of them with this DSP!
This inside sentiment is from
Fiskars-I can't remember the name of the set.
To fit into my stamp case with the Paper Pumpkin
set, I had to cut it down and I didn't save the part
with the name on it...I did write Fiskars on the piece
holding the stamps...
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 
I used the Timeless Textures Stamp Set to
replicate the coffee rings, like the ones on the DSP!
The coffee beans are also on the greeting banner!
I also hand cut the banner and the banner mat!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Early Espresso-card base, mat, greeting mat, mat on inside
Whisper White-greeting banner, inside panel
 
DSP:
Coffee Break-front panel. background for pot and cups, fussy-cut
pot and cups on front and inside cup, inside strip
 
Stamp Sets:
Coffee Café-coffee beans on greeting banner and envelope
Timeless Textures-coffee rings on envelope
Fiskars-coffee stamps, inside sentiment
Paper Pumpkin-Thanks A Latte, greeting
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Early Espresso-greeting, inside sentiment, coffee beans on greeting and on envelope!
Soft Suede-coffee rings on envelope
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
I ordered 2 packages of this DSP!
My Sister's are BIG Coffee Drinkers!
I see many Cards for them with this DSP!
I also have a couple of friends that would like these too!
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Latte Love to you ALL!
 



4 comments:

karen h said...

Wonderful card. Good job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

Patricia Hays said...

The color scheme makes this card seem warm and inviting. Thanks for sharing it at CC&S.

Emily E said...

Great use of the sketch and I love the matching envelope and stamped inside of the card! Thanks for sharing your work with us at CC&S!

Fiona Whitten said...

Love your card - the colours work so well with the theme. Thanks for joining us on the CC&S challenge.