Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Clean and Simple Summer Fun for PP#353

 
 
 
Hello Friends!
 
Welcome back for another peek at
another Card!
 
Today's Card is for
the Paper Players
PP#353
 
 
It is an inspiration picture!
 
 
 
Look at this Challenge...I want to be there now!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!

 
This was so Simple to make!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
Brought is the same elements to the inside!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 
Also brought the hat and flip flops to the envelope!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Whisper White Thick-card base
Crumb Cake-front square
Marina Mist-front square
Daffodil Delight-sun
 
Stamp Sets:
Gorgeous Grunge-retired, spots on the 2 squares
Colorful Seasons-greeting, inside sentiment
Day At The Beach-retired, hat, flip flops, sun
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Marina Mist-dots on square, inside sentiment
Crumb Cake-dots on square, inside hat and flip flops
Daffodil Delight-sun
 
VersaMark Watercolor Pad-for front hat and flip flops
Stampin' Emboss Powder, White-to emboss the hat and flip flops
on card front. Then they were fussy-cut and adhered!
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting, embossing machine
Ruffled Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder-2 squares on the front (looks like wave marks!)
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
I love the Beach!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note!
 
 
I agree!!!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and more Beach Days to you ALL!
 
 


 
 

3 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Cheryl, what a fun beach card! I love the flip flops and the hat! Your embossing is a great idea, too! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Nance Leedy said...

This is perfect--sun, sand, and waves! The perfect beach day. Great beach-y colors too and I love the texture on your squares. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

This is just perfect for our challenge - you have every beachy element needed!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players.