Monday, July 10, 2017

Back from the Reprieve with a Card for CTS#229

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
I had a real good time with my BFF!
 
We got pictures hung, Shopping done, Sights and
Sounds of downtown done, Fireworks, More Shopping,
Tour of Local Sites, More shopping done...Whew!
I Sooooo wish she could have stayed longer...Next year,
she will stay longer!
I miss her much...My BBFF!

 
 
Anyone have a good horsefly repellant and after bite fix...let
me know...I can't sit outside...they eat me alive and the 'after itch'
is just too much...my body reacts with much swelling and the
itching is awful...I used ChiggerEx 2X...Vinegar on band aids
to cover all the bites (that helps a bit). I am just miserable.
 
So to keep myself busy and my mind occupied a bit...I went
into the craft room last night and made up a couple of cards for
a couple of challenges!
 
 
This card is for a 'Sketch Challenge'
for
CAS(E) This Sketch #229

 
 
Here is that Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
I LOVE this color combination!
One of the hottest trends this year!
 
 
 
 
Here is a 'close-up' of the front!

 
Love the 'Lemon Lime Twist' wood!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I just had to bring the colors inside too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 
Using another stamp from the set...I stamped the envelope and
then colored around the image with 'Lemon Lime Twist'
Stampin' Write Marker!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Basic Black-card base
Lemon Lime Twist-mats on card front and inside
Whisper White-front panels and for stamping, inside panel
Black Glimmer Paper-stems and flowers
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
Lemon Lime Twist-wood grain,
Archival Black Stampin' Pad:
Basic Black-greeting, inside sentiment, flowers on envelope
Stampin' Write Marker:
Lemon Lime Twist-background around flowers on envelope
 
Stamp Sets:
Teeny Tiny Wishes-greeting
Beautiful Bouquet-inside sentiment, flowers on envelope
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Bouquet Bunch Framelits-stems and flowers
Fine Tip Glue Pen-to adhere stems and flowers to card front
 
 
 
Here is my Card, again!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Best Wishes to you ALL!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the sketch!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Love the color combination! The wood grain rectangles, and the black glimmer flowers are beautiful! Hideko