Monday, July 10, 2017

3 Missed Challenges!

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!

 
 When my BFF was visiting...I tried to take Pictures
of these Cards and couldn't transfer the pictures to my file,
from the SD card...
Mr. Hubster suggested I look at the
camera...he was right!
I had hit the wrong selection on my camera
and all the pictures were staying
on my camera and not going to the SD card.
3 days of re taking all these pictures, over
and over again!
 Because of the delay...I missed the Challenges I
made these cards for...so I am just
sharing the Cards with you!
 
I deleted the Challenges...but I have
the Cards I made to share with you!
 
 
Card # 1
This was going to be for
Freshly Made Sketches #294
 
 
 
 
This will make a great Masculine Birthday Card!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of Card #1
 
 
Simple!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Card #1 with it's stamped to match envelope!

 
 
 
 
Items used to make Card #1:
 
Cardstock:
Whisper White Thick-card base
Island Indigo-mat
Rose Red-strip across front
 
Stamp Set:
Birthday Blast-retired, inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' ink Pad:
Island Indigo-inside sentiment, larger star on envelope
Rose Red-stars inside, smaller stars on envelope
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Happy Birthday Thinlits-greeting on card front
 
Fine Tip Glue Pen-to adhere greeting to card front
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Card #2
This was going to be for
Just Add Ink #366
Just Add 'A'
 
 

 
I kind of went monochromatic!
Always Artichoke and Lemon Lime Twist!
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of Card #2
 

 
I love this Dragonfly!
 
 
 
 
Here is Card #2 with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
I really love matching the envelopes to the Cards!
 
 
Items used to make Card #2:
 
 
Cardstock:
Whisper White Thick-card base
Always Artichoke-card mat
 
 
DSP:
Regals Collection DSP-retired, Always Artichoke
 
Stamp Sets:
Awesomely Artistic-flowers, dragonfly, spots
Express Yourself-retired, greeting, inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
Always Artichoke-dragonflies, flowers, greeting, inside sentiment
Lemon Lime Twist-spots
 
Accessories:
Gold Metallic Thread-behind front panel
Stampin' Dimensionals-to pop up front panel
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Card #3
This was going to be for
CAS(E) This Sketch #228
 
 
 
Looks like we dropped anchor!
 
 
 
Here is the inside of  Card #3
 

 
An encouraging Card for a Friend!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Card #3 with it's Stamped to match envelope!
 

 
The 'Compass Rose' to keep us on course!
 
 
The items used to make Card #3:
 
Cardstock:
Whisper White Thick-card base
Crumb Cake-mat
Night of Navy-mat
Soft Sky-wave
 
Stamp Sets:
The Open Sea-retired, ship, compass rose, anchors
High Tide-greeting, inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Crumb Cake-ship, compass rose, anchor inside
Night of Navy-greeting, inside sentiment, front anchor stamped
 
Stampin' Write Marker:
Night of Navy-to color in the front anchor and rim the edges of
the front anchor
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Swirly Scribbles Thinlits-wave on card front
Stitched Shapes Framelits-greeting circle
 
Accessories:
Linen Thread-anchor 'rope'
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals-to pop up greeting circle
 
 
Here are the 3 Cards Again!
 


 
 
 
Thank you again for stopping by...I hope these keep you inspired!
Even if you miss a challenge deadline...Cards for your stash!
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Plan 'B' to you ALL!
 
 
 

No comments: