Sunday, June 18, 2017

Tulips On A Bike for Fusion!

 
 
 
Happy Sunday!
 
Happy Father's Day!
 to all the Father's out in Blog land!
Also to all the Mother's out there with Dual roles! 
 
 
Thank You for peeking in for Today's Card!
 
Today's Card is for Fusion!
 
It is an Either/Or/Both Challenge!
 
You Can use Either the Sketch
Or the Photo Challenge
Or BOTH!
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge to explain!
 
 
I Chose to do Both!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
I was inspired by the brick, roof, and bike!
I used a 'ice cream cone' die cut and trimmed it smaller,
to make it look like brown paper wrap holding the tulips!
Each Tulip and leaf was stamped and cut out individually and then
arranged on a small punched circle with a 'Mini Glue Dot'!
Then 'wrapped' in brown paper and put in the bike's basket!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I used the larger Tulips from the Stamp set for the inside!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's matching envelope!
 
 

 
I used the same Tulip on the envelope as I did for
the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
Smoky Slate-card base
Basic Gray-top panel on front
Whisper White-inside panel
Pool Party-bicycle die cut
 
Stamp Set:
Beautiful Bouquet-greeting, inside sentiment, tulips in basket,
inside and on envelope
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting and embossing machine
Frozen Treat Framelits-brown paper wrap for bike Tulips
 
'She Love' cutting die, bicycle (no name but 'She Love')
a non-Stampin'Up! die cut
 
TIEF:
Brick Wall TIEF-card front embossed
Dynamic TIEF-Ruffled, for roof ( I then scored the individual
little tiles on the roof) I then scored every 1/8" across the bottom front of the 'roof' to make it look like a gutter!
The 'ruffle' made the roof tiles look worn!
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Lemon Lime Twist-greeting, inside sentiment, for all the leaves
Calypso Coral-for all the Tulips
 
Accessories:
Wilton Doily 4"
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
I used the Doily to Fem it up a bit!
Mr. Hubster happened to walk by when I was
assembling this card and he spoke! (I know!)
He said 'Wow, that looks just like the picture!
He doesn't say much, but when he does...well, it's
a compliment, I'll take it!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Compliments to you ALL!
 
 



1 comment:

Karren said...

This is such a fun card and a fabulous mix of both sketch and photo! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.