Friday, June 9, 2017

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #1

 
 
 
Hello All!
 
I made a Card for a
Tic Tac Toe Challenge!
 
This is a new Challenge from some of the
'Pretty Pals' of Mary Fish, my Up-line!
 
I am so happy to see a new Challenge!
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
I went with the extreme Right Column...Gold, Black, Baker's Twine!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I used a mix of 'old' and 'new' on my Card!
The 'old' is the 'gold and black' stripe DSP and the
2 Baker's Twines!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!



 
The Stamp Set is also a 'new' item!
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
'Whisper White Thick'-card base
'Basic Black'-front Panel
 
'Winter Wonderland DSP'-retired, front panel
 
Stamp Set:
'Special Celebrations'-inside sentiment
 
Archival Stampin' Pad:
'Basic Black'-inside sentiment
 
Memories & More:
'Perfect Day'-Greeting Panel
 
Accessories:
'Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine'
'Baker's Twine Trio Pack'-retired, 'Gold Twine'
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
Life IS Good!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Good Life to you ALL!
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

Rosanne Mulhern said...

Fantastic Card, Cheryl! You picked the same row as me for the challenge...great minds! Thanks for joining in on the 1st TTTC challenge.

Peggy Noe said...

Cheryl, your card is fabulous! Love the black and gold stripes, they are so elegant! So happy to have you join us for our first Tic Tac Toe Challenge!!

Teresa-WCS said...

Hi Cheryl - so excited you joined us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge. Love this card with its striking design.

Felicita Johnson said...

Cheryl,
Such a lovely card. I have always loved the bold look of the black and gold DSP paper. So happy you joined us this week on the TTTC.