Thursday, June 1, 2017

This Isn't Your Mother's Donut Shop!!!!

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
 
 
Thanks for dropping back in to peek at
the Paper Pumpkin I told you about yesterday!
 
 
I hinted it was Donuts...
 
 
 
Here they are!
 
 
Card #1
 
 
The Card on the left is the front
The Card on the left is the inside!
 
The Stamping on the pink, that stamp set
came with the Paper Pumpkin!
The banner is from a retired stamp set
I have on hand...
 
 
 
 
Card #2
reverse of Card #1

 
The Card on the left is the front
The Card on the right is the inside!
 
Again the stamping on the pink is the
stamp set that came with the Paper Pumpkin!
The blue banner stamping is from another retired
stamp set I have kept on hand!
 
 
 
 
Card #3
Not a Donut!

 
The Card of the left is the front
The Card on the right is the inside!
 
The Stamping on this card is from 2 retired
Stampin'Up! stamp sets.
I used different Stamp Sets than what came in
the Paper Pumpkin...I am always thinking about
how to make them different!
 
So I hope you think about perhaps signing up for this
monthly kit! For $19.95 it is a great bargain for all
the projects, cards, or home décor that come in these
monthly kits! A 1/2 hour of 'you time', once a month!
 
If you are interested...let me know!
I will be happy to point you in the right direction!
 
Contact me by my e-mail, under my blog name!
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Donut Love to you ALL!


No comments: