Sunday, June 25, 2017

Swirly Thanks for PCC#249

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome!
 
Happy Sunday to you ALL!
 
 
 
Thank you for peeking in for today's Card!
 
 
 
 
Today's Card is for a Sketch Challenge
for
Paper Craft Crew Challenge #249
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I like the 'swirly' pattern in this DSP!
It is Delightful Daisy DSP from Stampin'Up!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
I kept some 'white' space for a personal note!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
I used a 2nd Stamp Set just for the tulip on the envelope!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Tranquil Tide-card base
Whisper White-inside panel, greeting circle
Daffodil Delight-swirly circle
 
DSP:
Delightful Daisy-front panel, inside strip
 
Stamp Sets:
Thankful Thoughts-greeting, inside sentiment
Beautiful Bouquet-envelope stamping
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Tranquil Tide-greeting, inside sentiment, tulip on envelope
Old Olive-leaves on envelope
Daffodil Delight-leaves on envelope
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Swirly Scribbles Thinlits-swirl behind greeting circle
Stitched Shapes Framelits-circle for greeting
 
Accessories:
Basics Pack 2 Washi Tape-under circle
1/4" Grosgrain Stitched ribbon-Daffodil Delight-ribbon, bow


 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
 
 
At the last Garden Club meeting I attended...
I won a raffle for the 'Garden Maids' to come for a consult and
then come back to do the work (I buy the stuff).
So I had my consult 2 weeks ago...a Master Gardener comes
with several 'Garden Maids' to look over my yard,
for an hour's consult...
And it's all free!
(Oh, the raffle cost me $2)
(Approx. $250 worth of work and time for $2)!
The 'Garden Maids' are also members of the Garden Club!
The second hour they are going to
 weed 2 small Garden areas and lay down newspaper
and mulch in my garden!
After the 'consult' I have been saving all my newspapers
and went out  to Lowe's and bought 'Cedar Mulch'!
It has been canceled twice!
Yes, the rain has been a big hindrance!
The first time was lightening...no way!
Last time, Thurs. was also raining...so it has been rescheduled to
Monday, tomorrow! Hopefully the weather holds out and
we can finally get this done!
Meanwhile, I am making 'Thank You Cards' to mail out
to the 'Garden Maids' that come and do the work! I will get
all their names when they come...I am excited!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Happy Gardening to you ALL!
 
 

1 comment:

Sue Jackson said...

Your card post in Pals Gallery or InKing Royalty introduced me to this challenge. Is it ok with you if I link your card to my blog post so I can give you credit for your inspiration?