Thursday, June 8, 2017

Succulent Birthday for Curtain Call 6/1 and Paper Players #347

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
Welcome!
 
Thank you for stopping by my Blog to
peek in for Today's Card!
 
Today's Card is for 2 Challenges
Both are 'Theme' Challenges!
 
Curtain Call-June1-Succulent
and
The Paper Players #347-Birthday
 
So I made a 'Succulent Birthday' Card!
 
 
 
Here are the Challenges!
 
Curtain Call!
 
 
I am in love with the Succulent plants!
I have them all around my house!
 
 
 
The Paper Players!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I used the 'Crate Framelits' to
'hold' my succulents!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I used the 'Succulent Framelits' to cut out all the Succulents
for the front of the Card...the extras, I used here inside!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my card with it's matching envelope!
 

 
I stamped the envelope with three different colored succulents,
then I colored in and 'tipped' the succulents with the
'Stampin' Write Markers' and a 'Blender Pen'!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Tempting Turquoise'-card base, succulents
'Whisper White'-front mat, inside panel
'Sweet Sugarplum'-front panel, inside mat
'Crumb Cake'-front mat
'Old Olive'-succulents
'Tranquil Tide'-succulents
'Emerald Envy'-succulents
'Island Indigo'-succulents
 
Stamp Sets:
'Teeny Tiny Wishes'-greeting
'Dragonfly Dreams'-inside sentiment
'Oh So Succulent'-all the succulents
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
'Rich Razzleberry'-stamped all succulents, sponged all
succulents on card front
'Bermuda Bay'-'Tempting Turquoise'-'Tranquil Tide'-stamped
succulents on envelope
 
Stampin' Write Marker:
'Rich Razzleberry'-tips of succulents on envelope
'Old Olive'-color in succulents on envelope
'Blender Pen'- for coloring succulents on envelope
 
'Wood Textures DSP'-for crate
 
Tools:
'Big Shot'-die cuts and embossing
'Woodgrain TIEF'-to emboss the 2 front layers
'Succulent Framelits'-die cut ALL succulents
'Wood Crate Framelits'-crate on card front
'Washi Label Punch'-retired, greeting and mat
'Mini Glue Dots'-to adhere greeting, crate, and all succulents
on the card
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 

 
This also could be for a masculine Birthday too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's Today's 'C' Note!
 

 
I LOVE Maxine!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to you ALL!
 


3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photo! And I love that cartoon you shared -- very cute! Thanks for the laugh -- a great way to start my day!

Nance Leedy said...

The colors of your succulents are so rich and regal--very pretty! Great idea to have them nestled in the crate die--a good way to ground the design. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

This is beautiful! Love the little box you created for the succulents! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players.