Friday, June 30, 2017

Red, White and Blue Thank You for Fusion

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
 
Welcome back to my Blog!
 
Thank you for Peeking in for Today's Card!
 
 
Today's Card is for a 'Fusion Challenge'!
 
You can use the sketch OR the photo OR both!
 


 
Here is the Challenge!
 
I chose the sketch and the Red, White, and Blue Colors!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 
Clean and Simple (CAS)!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
 
I brought the colors to the inside too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
Whisper White-card base, front panel, inside panel
Night of Navy-front mat, inside mat, larger of the daisies
Real Red-front mat, inside mat, smaller daisies
Daffodil Delight-flower centers
 
Stamp Sets:
Flourishing Phrases-greeting
Thankful Thoughts-inside sentiment
Oh So Succulent-flowers on envelope
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
Night of Navy-greeting, inside sentiment, flower on envelope
Real Red-flowers on envelope
 
Stampin' Write Markers:
Daffodil Delight-flower centers on envelope
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Succulent Framelits-front and inside flowers
 
1/4" Hole Punch-larger flower centers
Crop-A-Dile-smaller flower centers
 
 
Mini Glue Dots-to adhere 2 Real Red flower on front and
the Night of Navy and Real Red flowers inside
New Mini Stampin' Dimensionals-to pop up the larger
Night of Navy flower on card front
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
I like these colors together, and not just this time of year!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Many Thanks to you ALL!

 
 


2 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

CAS perfection Cheryl! I love the pretty flowers and your clean design!

Michelle Lupton said...

Great fusion of the sketch and photo! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Fusion :)