Friday, June 9, 2017

Peachy Keen for GDP#90

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
 
Welcome to my Blog!
 
 
Thanks for stopping in to peek at Today's Card!
 
 
Today's Card is for a 'Sketch Challenge'!
 
For
 
Global Design Project #90
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I Love peaches! This DSP called out to me when
it was offered in last year's Catalog! I am still waiting
my order from this year's 'NEW' Catalog!
It should arrive Today!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
I really like the 'Tempting Turquoise' for the Sentiment!
I actually was going to use 'Tempting Turquoise' cardstock on this
card...I changed my mind and used the color ink instead!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's matching envelope!
 
 

 
I cut a piece of the DSP and glued it to the corner of the envelope!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Tangerine Tango'-card base, mat for greeting
'Pear Pizzazz'-card front, inside mats, greeting mat, banner mat
'Whisper White'-greeting banner, inside panel
 
'Fruit Stand DSP'-front panel, greeting banner, inside strip
 
Stampin' Classic Ink Pads:
'Tempting Turquoise'-greeting, inside sentiment
 
Stamp Sets:
'Tasty Trucks'-retired from SAB, greeting
'Sweet Cupcake'-inside sentiment
 
Accessories:
'Tangelo Twist'-stitched satin ribbon, retired
 
Stampin' Dimensionals-to pop up the front greeting panel
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
Makes me more anxious for Peach Season!
I am going to can them this year! It will be a first
for me canning this fruit!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Juicy Peaches to you ALL!
 


No comments: