Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The New Very Vanilla Note Cards!


 
Hello Everyone!
 
 
One of the Ladies from the Garden Club,
I belong to, asked if I could make her
some note cards for a 'golfing friend' of hers!


 
She texted me the picture she wanted on the
front of the note card!


Here is the Picture!
I ran the picture through my color printer...
I fussy-cut the 'Lady' out from that paper.


 
 
 
 
I then adhered the 'Lady' to a piece of
Very Vanilla Cardstock cut to
 3 1/8" x 4 7/8"
 

 
 
 
 

I then stamped the greeting 'Just A Note'
from a retired stamp set.
I then ran it through my color printer.
I ran the Very Vanilla Cardstock through
my printer 2 times. After the first time, I flipped
the copy over and inserted so it print on the opposite end
and side of the 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of Cardstock!
I then cut out the panels to 3 1/8" x 4 1/8"

 
 
 
Here is the finished panel!

 
 
 
 
I then cut out mats from Mossy Meadow Cardstock
Mats are 3 1/4" x 5"
I adhered the 'Lady' panel to the mat
and then
to the card front of the note cards.
 




The finished Note Cards!
My Friend wanted 15 note cards for the gift.

I ran off 20 pictures of the 'Lady' and
had a few extra copies...Of course,
I had to make a nice presentation...
So I made a box!

I attached one of the extra 'Ladies' to a mat
and then adhered to the top of the box!

The box bottom is made out of
Mossy Meadow
like the mats!
and the box top is made from
the 'NEW'
Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock!


The top of the box is exactly what the note cards look like! 
 
 
Here is a side view with the notches, to make the box
easier to open!
 
 

 
The Mossy Meadow matches the green in the 'Lady's' skirt!
 
 
 
 
The items used to make the note cards and box:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
'New' Very Vanilla Note cards and envelopes
Mossy Meadow-for the mat and card box bottom
'New' Very Vanilla Thick-for box lid
Very Vanilla-for the note card panel with the greeting and picture
 
 
 
 Here is the finished Gift, again!
 


I really like how it turned out!
 
I texted the picture of the finished product to her!
 
My Friend is happy and approves!
 
She is going to give it to her friend up in NYC!
They are going to see Bette Midler in Hello Dolly!
Lucky Them!

 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Friendship to you ALL!
 

No comments: