Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Masculine Birthday Card

 
 
Hello Everyone and Welcome to my Blog!
 
Thank you for peeking in for Today's Card!
 
Today's Card was for a 'Theme Challenge'

I missed This Challenge, sad face...but I can still share my Card with
all of you!

Also I have been having a problem with my Internet Provider...Arrgh!
So this Posting is late for me...Oh Well!


 
The Challenge was for
Stamp Paper Ink Challenge # 102
the Theme: Masculine
 
Here was the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
I like the 'lumberjack' feeling of this card!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
Mr. Hubster would like this one!
Saving for his B-day in August!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my card with it's matching envelope!
 

 
I used the same DSP for the envelope flap!
I glued the DSP to the flap and then trimmed
around the flap, to cut off the excess DSP.
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Basic Black'-card base
'Whisper White'-greeting panel, inside panel
 
 
'Wood Textures DSP'- front panel, envelope flap
 
Stamp Set:
'Happy Birthday Everyone'-greeting
'Balloon Adventures'-inside sentiment
 
Archival Stampin' Pad:
'Basic Black'-greeting, inside sentiment
 
 Stampin' Dimensionals: to pop up greeting banner
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
 
This just reeks 'Testosterone'! LOL!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Sawdust to you ALL!

 
 

No comments: