Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Life Is Good for JUGS#399 and CTS#227

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome back!
 
Today's Card is for 2 Challenges!
 
 
One is a 'photo' inspiration
and
The Other is for a 'sketch' challenge!
 
 
 
Here are those Challenges!
 
 
 
for JUGS #399
 

What a great scene!
 
 
 
 
 
 
CTS#227
 
 
This sketch looks very similar to one I did the other day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
Yup! Just about sums it up!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
It is...isn't it?!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!



 
Brought the dune and sea grass to the envelope!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
New Very Vanilla Thick-card base
Calypso Coral-mat for front
Tempting Turquoise-chair
So Saffron-beverage
 
DSP:
By the Shore-retired, front panel (using up the old!)
 
Stamp Sets:
Back to Basics Alphabet-retired, to spell out greeting
Colorful Seasons-inside sentiment
High Tide-sand and sea grass
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Crumb Cake-sand, greeting, inside sentiment
Lemon Lime Twist-sea grass
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Seasonal Layers Thinlits-chair and beverage
 
1" Circle Punch-small part of sun
1 1/4" Circle Punch-larger part of sun
I made a template with these punches, to sponge the sun!
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
Aah...I can picture myself in that Chair!
Can you see yourself there?
 
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Aah's to you ALL!
 
 


2 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Well this definitely says "ahhh"! Great card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Judy Woodland said...

This is just the perfect Summer Vacation card. I love what you have done with those SU dies. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!