Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Let's Hear It For The Boys! For TGIFC#112

 
 
 
Hello!
 
Welcome Back!
 
Today's Card is for
TGIF Challenge # 112
 
The Challenge is to make a Card for
'the boys' or 'guys'!
 
 
 
 
Here is that Challenge!
 
 
I have big guy cards...I need to make little boy cards!
I have a few 'young' nephews and I needed to make
a few 'young boys' cards!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I was looking through my stash...I had stamped and colored this
little horse a ways back...I decided to make a young boys card
with this cute little rocking horse!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I used a NEW Stamp set for the inside!
I was going for the 'kid' look!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
I stamped just the head of the horse on the envelope!
I also put a 'party hat' on his head!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Whisper White-Thick-card base
Crumb Cake-mat layer on card front, square, banner, and inside
Pacific Point-mat layer on card front, square, banner, and inside
Whisper White (Reg.)-inside panel, square, and banner
 
DSP:
Brights Collection DSP-Pacific Point-panel on card front
 
Stamp Sets:
Little Cuties-retired, horse and rocker on the square
and horse's head on the envelope
Happy Birthday, Everyone-"to you" on the banner,retired
And Many More-retired, greeting on square
Birthday Delivery-inside sentiments and cake
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
Pacific Point-greeting, inside sentiment
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad-horse and rocker outline
before coloring
 
Stampin' Write Markers:
Pacific Point-rocker and reins and saddle
Emerald Envy-saddle
Sahara Sand-horse
Combination of: Crushed Curry and Crumb Cake-horse's mane
Crumb Cake-horse hooves
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Layering Squares Framelits-layered squares
Stitched Shapes Framelits-horse stamped on
 
Accessories:
Linen Thread-bow
Stampin' Dimensionals-to pop up the square
Mini Stampin Dimensionals-to pop up the banner
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
So Cute! I think any little boy would love this!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Little Boy Love to you ALL!
 



No comments: