Thursday, June 29, 2017

Let's Celebrate for CC&S#229

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome back for a peek at today's Card!
 
Today's Card is for a 'Sketch Challenge'!
 
 
The Challenger...
CAS Colours & Sketches # 229
 
 
Here is the Challenge!



 
 
 
 
 

 
Here is my Card! 
 
 
 

 
I LOVE this DSP! Pleasantly surprised by this!
At first I was hesitant about getting it...Do get it!
Very Versatile...can use for Masculine Cards, as well
as Feminine Cards!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I had to use these Balloons!
A Party inside!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my card with it's matching envelope!
 

 
I used the Fine Tip Glue Pen to attach the Balloon
to the envelope...I don't want the Postal Meter to rip it off!
 
 
 
 
Here is the list of items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Whisper White Regular-card base, inside panel
Lemon Lime Twist-front and inside mats, balloons
Berry Burst-mat for greeting, balloons
Peek-A-Boo Peach-balloons
 
DSP:
Naturally Eclectic-front 2 designs, inside strip
 
Stamp Set:
Balloon Adventure-greeting, inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
Berry Burst-greeting, inside sentiment
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits-inside and envelope balloons
Balloon Punch-balloons on card front
Washi Label Punch-greeting banner and mat
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
Ah! This Paper has more I will be playing with...
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Celebrations to you ALL!
 
 

5 comments:

karen h said...

Fun card; great color scheme. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

samantha's cards said...

Such a bright fun birthday card, thanks for joining us at CC&S.

Jane said...

Such a bright and cheery looking card, love the balloons - but then I would! Thanks for playing at CC&S.

Beverley said...

Such a cheery and colourful card. Thanks so much for joining in on the challenge at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

Cathy P. said...

Your paper choice gives you lots of color and pattern this week. Thanks for playing with us at CAS Colours and Sketches, Cheryl! Hugs, Cathy