Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Just Breathe for Sunday Stamps #154

 
 
 
Hello All!
 
Welcome Back for Today's Card!
 
Today's Card is for a Sketch Challenge
for Sunday Stamps Challenge #154
SSC#154
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I LOVE THIS CARD!
It Expresses exactly the feeling I get
when I sit on the beach towards Sunset!
Rubbing my feet on the sand...breathing deep...sipping Iced Tea!
Life is Good!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
Yup! That is all you have to do to be totally
healed from the beach! Inhale! Exhale!
In with the good...out with the bad!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
Sweet!
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Soft Sky'-card base
'Pumpkin Pie'-sun
'Daffodil Delight'-sun
'Marina Mist'-ocean
'Crumb Cake'-Sand
'Basic Black'-chair and drink
 
Stamp Sets:
'High Tide'-sand, surf, birds
'Back to Basics'-greeting (aah!)
'Colorful Seasons'-inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Marina Mist'-surf
'Soft Sky'-surf on envelope
'Crumb Cake'-sand
'Sahara Sand'-sand on envelope
 
'Memento-Tuxedo Black' Ink Pad:
greeting, inside sentiment, birds on card and envelope
 
 
Tools:
2" Circle Punch-sun
1 3/4" Circle Punch-sun
 
'Big Shot'-die cutting tool
'Seasonal Layers Thinlits'-chair and drink
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
Just looking at this I feel, peace!
 
 
 
Until the next post...Blessings and Ocean Breezes to you ALL!
 


 

 
 


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Terrific summer card, and fun take on the sketch!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

AAAHHHH, I love your card! Super cute sun and water conveying a real life feel. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week!

Leena Girsa said...

Absolutely love your card...can almost hear the waves crashing on the beach! So perfectly peaceful. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week.