Sunday, June 4, 2017

Get Well Wishes for JAI#362 and PCC#246

 
 
Hello!
 
Blessed Sunday to you ALL!
 
Thanks for stopping by to peek at Today's Card!
 
 
Today's Card is a Combination of 2 Challenges!
 
 
One is a Color Challenge
and
One is a Sketch Challenge
 
 
 
Here are those Challenges!



Color Challenge from
Just Add Ink #362 


 
 
 
 
 
 
Sketch Challenge from
Paper Craft Crew #246
 
 
 
 
Can use any shape for the heart!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
I have a good friend up North who is going through
a tough time with her health...Pray for my friend, Patsy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
I kept it simple...I am going to need space for a
personal note of encouragement.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped envelope!
 
 
 
 
I think the little flowers on the envelope will help to pick up her spirits!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Pool Party'-card base
'Whisper White'-inside panel
'Peek-A-Boo Peach'-front mat
'Bermuda Bay'-front panel
 
Stamp Sets:
'Daisy Delight'-daisy's on card front, and punched daisy
'Teeny Tiny Wishes'-greeting
'Flourishing Phrases'-inside sentiment
'Petite Petals'-envelope flowers
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Pool Party'-card front daisy's, Peach Daisy Center,
envelope flower
'Peek-A-Boo Peach'-punched daisy, envelope flower
'Bermuda Bay'-greeting, inside sentiment
 
Tools:
'Daisy Punch'-peach daisy
Stampin'Up! Doilies-retired, white side out
Stampin'Up! Washi Tapes-retired
Leftover Sequins from my stash
 
Fiskars Zigzag Scissors-oldie but goodie from stash!
-used to trim the greeting banner and mats
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
I think she will love receiving this card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' Note!
 
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Prayers for you ALL!


4 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Very pretty Cheryl. How much fun is the daisy to create with and l love how you've used it on the background...lovely! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Jan said...

This is so pretty, Cheryl! I love the effect of the doily peeking out from behind your beautiful daisy and how you've created your own daisy background too. I'm sure your friend will love it too :-) Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

KimB said...

What a lovely daisy card Cheryl! I love the subtle daisy pattern in the background and how the intricate doily just makes your daisy that little bit bigger. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Karren said...

Gorgeous card! That daisy is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink.