Monday, June 26, 2017

'Garden Maids' Thank You for TTTC#003

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Happy Monday to you ALL!
 
Today my 'Garden Maids' are to come and do some
weeding and mulching in my 2 small Gardens!
 
It has been canceled twice due to bad weather.
We have had so much rain...we have had the remnants of
Hurricane Cindy over the weekend.
 
One of the 'Garden Maids' that came for the consultation
was wearing the cutest flats! (I need to find out where
she got them...they are so me!)
 
The pattern in the DSP for Today's Card is what
her shoes looked like! So Cute!
 
 
 
 
 
Today's Card is for the
TIC-TAC-TOE Challenge!
 
TTTC#003
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
I chose the Top Row
Blue-Butterfly-Bow
Not knowing it...
I also did the left hand column
Blue-One Layer-Yellow
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 

 
Isn't that DSP gorgeous?
It's called Delightful Daisy!
Now picture cute flats with that pattern!!!
I so want a pair!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
I stamped the Butterflies in Night of Navy and dotted them
in with Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker!
Same as the front Butterfly!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
I think the 'Garden Maids' will like their Thank You Card!
 
 
 
Right now Stampin'Up! is back-ordered for the Double Stitched Ribbon
in Daffodil Delight, so I used some retired, Single Stitched Ribbon
I had in my stash...I am going to be doing a big Ribbon
order probably on my next order. I didn't realize how
little ribbon I had till I went looking for some...Oh well,
another excuse for an order!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Whisper White Thick-card base
 
DSP:
Delightful Daisy-front panel
 
Stamp Sets:
Daisy Delight-greeting
Thankful Thoughts-inside sentiment
Papillon Potpourri-the butterflies
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
Night of Navy-greeting, inside sentiment, butterflies
 
Stampin' Write Marker:
Daffodil Delight-centers of all the daisies on the butterflies
 
Tools:
Butterfly Punch-butterfly on the front of my Card
 
Accessories:
Daffodil Delight-1/4" Single Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
I am in Love with the Delightful Daisy DSP!
So many Pretty patterns!
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Daisy Picking to you ALL!

 
 



3 comments:

Linda Harris said...

Gorgeous card and yes that paper is so pretty and on my SU wish list.

Peggy Noe said...

Cheryl, this is such a summery card! I love the coordinating butterfly! This card really gives me joy and it must have brought some joy to your rainy day. Out here in California we are having a big heat wave!! Thank you for playing with us this week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

Shannon Jaramillo said...

Cheryl, you're right! Flats in that daisy pattern would be so fun! The DSP is adorable and I love how you have showcased it with the bright yellow ribbon! I'm sad that those butterflies are retied, they are SUCH a pretty accent. And I adore how you have finished off the inside of the card as well as dressed up the envelope! Lovely! Thanks for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!