Saturday, June 10, 2017

By The Sea for CC&S#226



 
 
Hello Again!
 
Welcome Back for another peek at
 another Card for Today!
 
 
This Card is for a Color Challenge!
for
CAS Colours & Sketches #226
 
 

 
Here is that Challenge!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
The Stamp Set is one I picked up a few years ago in my travels!
It is one of those that I fell in love with and use!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
As you 'must' do when by the sea...just breathe
 in the ocean's healing aroma! There is something
about salt air that will cure just about anything!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
I got away from my 'Sea' cards...going to have to get back to them!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
'Crumb Cake'-card base, mat for greeting
'Very Vanilla'-for greeting, inside panel
 
'By The Shore DSP'-front panel, inside strip
 
Stamp Set:
'By the Seashore'-retired, starfish, sand dollar, conk shell inside
'Colorful Seasons'-inside sentiment
'By the Sea' from 'My Sentiments Exactly'-greeting
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Crumb Cake'-greeting, inside sentiment, conk shell on inside
and on envelope
'Calypso Coral'-starfish
'Soft Sky'-sand dollar
 
Stampin' Dimensional's: to pop up square greeting
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
Aah!...I need a good strong whiff of salt air!
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and 'Salt Air' to you ALL!
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

Fiona Whitten said...

I love the fact that you share the inside of your card too. Love the sand dollar image on the front. Thanks for joining us on this weeks CC&S challenge.

Cathy P. said...

What a yummy card, Cheryl. I love the seashore feel and the way you used this week's colors. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S. Hugs, Cathy

Patricia Hays said...

The seashore theme works well with our challenge colors. Thanks for sharing your card at CC&S! :)

Emily E said...

Gorgeous use of the colours for this week's challenge. Thanks for joining in this week at CC&S!

karen h said...

Pretty card; good use of the colors. Love the inside stamping! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!