Friday, June 23, 2017

Birthday Wishes for SIP#104 and FMS#293

 
 
 
Hello All!
 
 
 
Welcome back for another Card!
 
 
 
This Card is also for a Combination
of 2 Challenges!
 
 
One a Color Challenge,
One a Sketch Challenge!
 
 
 
 
Here are the Challenges!
 
 
 
 
The Sketch Challenge...
 
 
This one was a Challenge!
I used a bread and butter plate to make a template!
I then laid the template on the DSP, penciled the mark,
and then cut out the shape!
 
 
 
 
 
The Color Challenge!
 

The 'Metallic' I added was Gold Metallic Thread!
Lemon Lime Twist-Dapper Denim-Berry Burst
I used Dapper Denim as my 'Indigo' color!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is one of my Cards!
 
 

 
I made 2 cards...this one with Berry Burst dots...
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of the Card!
 

 
There are 3 Berry Burst dots to 2 Dapper Denim dots for
 'Gal' version of my Card!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the Second Card!
 

 
I used 3 Dapper Denim dots for this Card!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of the Second Card!
 

 
There are 3 Dapper Denim dots to 2 Berry Burst dots
for the 'Guy' look to this Card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are both Cards with their
Stamped to match envelopes!
 
 

 
I usually make 2 cards at once, when I make my cards...
This time I decided to make one for a 'guy' and one for a 'gal'!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
Very Vanilla-card base and circle
Dapper Denim-scallop circle,  dots on front and inside
Berry Burst- dots on front and inside
 
DSP:
Eastern Palace-front panel, rounded front panel layer
 
Classic Stampin' Ink pads:
Berry Burst-leaves, greeting, inside sentiment
 
Stamp Sets:
Better Together-greeting and inside sentiment
Flourishing Phrases-leaves, stamped and then 'fussy-cut'
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Layering Circles Framelits-scalloped circle
Stitched Shapes Framelits-greeting circle
1/4" Circle Punch-3 dots for each card
 
Accessories:
Lace Doilies-Very Vanilla side up
Gold metallic Thread-behind greeting
 
 
Here are the Cards again!
 
 
Another 2 Cards for my stash!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Love to you ALL!

 


2 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Such lovely cards! I love the bright cheery colours! Love the thread too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

such pretty colors! Love the doily accent! Glad you joined us at FMS!