Saturday, June 3, 2017

Birthday Wishes for FMS#290 and CTD#445

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Happy Weekend!
 
 
It has been a week of errands!
Do you have those weeks?
I feel I can't get out of my own way!
Just got back from my walk...now laundry and
vacuuming are ahead for today.
 
All is good though and I have survived!
I'm sure you do too!
 
Deep Breath...
 
Thank you for stopping by to take a peek at
Today's Card!
 
I combined 2 Challenges again!
 
A Color Challenge!
and
A Sketch Challenge!
 
 
Here are the Challenges!
 
 
 
The Color Challenge
for
Color Throwdown #445
 
 
Navy-Light Pink-Gold-White
 
 
 
 
The Sketch Challenge
for
Freshly Made Sketches #290
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
I used the flowers from the Comforter on the Bed!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
Brought 2 of the colors inside!
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
You know I have to make the matching envelope!
The 'bud' is from the same stamp set as the rose!
 
I just noticed the ribbon looks like a smudge is on it...
It is the glare from the camera flash and the ribbon is
waved a bit to create that look...I have the card in front of me
as I am typing this and that white mark isn't on it...hmmm.
I'm going to have to peek closely at the screen when I shoot the picture!
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Whisper White Thick'-card base
'Night of Navy'-front panel, scalloped half circle, inside panel
 
Stamp Sets:
'Stippled Blossoms'-(2 step stamp set)-Rose and Leaves
'Bring On The Cake'-greeting and inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Lemon Lime Twist'-'Garden Green'-leaves
'Powder Pink'-'Flirty Flamingo'-rose and bud
 
VersaMark Watermark Stamp Set
Stampin' Emboss Powder-Gold
 
Tools:
'Big Shot'
'Layering Circle Framelits'-scalloped circle, cut in half
'Stitched Shapes Framelits'-circle, cut in half
'Heat Tool'-to 'heat emboss' gold greeting/sentiment
 
Accessories:
5/8" Satin Ribbon-Gold
Gold Metal Buttons
Gold Elastic Cord
 
Doily by Wilton
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
Another Birthday Card for my Stash!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is your 'C' Note!
 
 
 
I feel like that starfish!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Beach Dreams to you ALL!
 


4 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Great use of the colors and sketch- love that flower! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Amy O said...

I love that gorgeous flower! And the colors you've used are lovely together. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

The gold and flue are so elegant and I just love that beautiful flower! Wonderful card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous card...inside and out! You rocked both of the challenges! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!