Monday, June 5, 2017

Birthday Celebrations for TGIF#110

 
 
Good Monday Morning!
 
 
What's Good about it?
It is another day given to you!
 
 
Thank you for Peeking in for Today's Card!
 
 
 
Today's Card is for a Color Challenge!
 
 
 
 
Here is that Challenge!
 
 
First...a back story!
I took out the three colors of
Cardstock and laid them out on my work area.
I took a good look at the 3 colors together.
I then went and vacuumed the house, cleaned
2 bathrooms, and mopped floors...thinking about the
colors and how I would use them...nothing.
 
 
So I looked at the Challenge picture again and I
had a 'Ah ha' moment...
 
 
 
 
Here's my Card!
 
 
 
Yup! I used the Colors AND I used the
Challenge picture as a 'Sketch Challenge' too!
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
I used the same 3 stars and colors from the
Color Challenge picture!
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 

 

 
I also carried the 3 Colors and Stars to the envelope!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
 
Cardstock:
'Whisper White Thick'-card base
'Peek-A-Boo Peach'-large star, front
'Basic Black'-smaller star, front
'Bermuda Bay'-smaller star, front
 
Stamp Set:
'Birthday Blast'-retired, greeting and inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Peek-A-Boo Peach'-little star inside, star on envelope
'Bermuda Bay'-little star inside, star on envelope
'Memento Tuxedo Black'-greeting, inside sentiment, little
star inside and on envelope
 
Tools:
'Big Shot' die cutting machine
'Stars Framelits'-retired, stars on card front
 
Sequins from my stash...leftovers from past kits and Paper Pumpkin Kits!
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
Sometimes you have to walk away and come back to
your project and inspiration will smack you in the face!!!!
That's my story and I am sticking to it!
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' Note!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Coffee Infusions
 for You ALL Today!
 

1 comment:

Marisa Gunn said...

Clever use of the colors and the sketch! Thanks for playing along with TGIF Challenges this week.