Thursday, June 15, 2017

Birthday Card for TSOT#325

 
 
 
Hello and Welcome Back
for a peek at Today's Card!
 
 
Today's Card is for a 'Sketch Challenge'!
 
for
 
Try Stamping On Tuesday #325
TSOT#325
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
Believe it or not...this is leftover 'Christmas DSP'!
This makes a great Masculine Card too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
I brought the DSP to the inside for continuity!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 
Used the same 'Balloon' on the envelope as the Card!
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Bermuda Bay'-card base, greeting mat
'Mint Macaron'-greeting mat
'Real Red'-mats, flagged banner
'Whisper White'-inside panel, greeting banner
 
'Presents & Pinecones DSP'-front panel, inside panel
 
Stamp Sets:
'Balloon Adventures'-greeting, inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Real Red'-balloon
'Bermuda Bay'-greeting, inside sentiment
'Mint Macaron'-balloon, confetti
 
Stampin' Dimensionals: to pop up greeting banner
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 It doesn't look 'Christmas-sy' at all!
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Repurposing to you ALL!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

This is a very fun birthday card, Cheryl! I was going to say I really liked the diagonal DSP you used because it adds the perfect touch to the background
And you're right...I couldn't tell it was Christmas paper at all! Thanks for sharing with us over at Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday.
Sara H.

Donna Scholz said...

Well done, Cheryl! Your colors are bright and celebratory. I liked the way your birthday balloon stripes are perpendicular to the background stripes. You hit the challenge sketch spot on! Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna