Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Birthday Blossoms for CTS #226

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome Back!
 
Another Card for Today!
 
This Card is for a Sketch Challenge!
 
 
CAS(E) This Sketch!
CTS #226
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
Clean and Simple!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
A Sweet Feminine Card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
I just got his set in...I think it will see a lot of Love!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
Whisper White Thick-card base
Pear Pizzazz-mat for the greeting
Whisper White Reg.-greeting banner, large flower (stamped and fussy-cut out)
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Sweet Sugarplum-flowers
Pear Pizzazz-leaves
 
Stampin' Write Markers:
Powder Pink-color in the flowers
Pear Pizzazz-to color in the leaves and flower centers
Lemon Lime Twist-to color over leaves and flower centers
 
Stamp Set:
Birthday Blossoms-greeting and sentiments
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
 
So Soft! Love it!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Softness to you ALL!



1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the sketch!