Monday, June 26, 2017

Anniversary Wishes for TGIF#113 and TCC#76

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Hoping this is a good Monday for you ALL!
 
Today is the day my 'Garden Maids' are to come and
do some work in my Garden! So excited!
They are scheduled for 3 pm.
 
 
 
Today's Card is for 2 combined Challenges!
 
One is a Technique Challenge and
the other is an Inspirational Photo Challenge!
 
 
 
 
Here are those Challenges!
 
 
 
 
For TGIFC#113
 
 
This is the Bokeh Technique Challenge...
 
Bokeh: is the art of fading out the background lights!
and focusing on the main front subject matter!
 
 
 
 
 
 
TCC#76
The Card Concept #76
 
 

An Inspirational Photo: Romantic Roses
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 
I went with the Rose Bouquet!
For my Bokeh background...I couldn't for the life of me find where
I put my Dauber's! So I used the lid for my Stampin' Mist little
spray bottle to make all the circles to resemble little lights!
I heat embossed the circles in Copper, Gold, Silver and White
Stampin' Emboss Powders
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I carried the rose to the inside!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 
I put one rose with leaves on the envelope!
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
Whisper White Thick-card base
Whisper White Reg.-to stamp roses onto and die cut out
Basic Black-front panel with bokeh effect
 
Stamp Set:
Beautiful Bouquet-greeting, inside sentiment, flowers inside and
on the envelope
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Real Red-roses front, inside, and on envelope
Garden Green-inside stem and leaves on envelope
 
Memento Tuxedo Black-greeting and inside sentiment
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Bouquet Bunch Framelits-flowers, stems on front of card
Heat Tool-to heat emboss the bokeh background
Stampin' Emboss Powders:
Copper, Silver, Gold, White-for all the circles
Banner Triple Punch-to flag ends on greeting banner
Mini Glue Dots-to attach stems, roses, bow, and greeting
banner to card front
 
Accessories:
Copper Trim-bow for flowers
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
Sending this one off...!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Staying to you ALL!
 


6 comments:

Christine said...

Gorgeous, Cheryl. I love the background and the touches of copper! The flowers are lovely as is your entire card!

Rochelle Blok said...

Love this Cheryl! The embossed bokeh background is fun and I love the bunch of flowers as the main focal point. Thanks for playing along and supporting us at TGIF Challenges. Rochelle xo

Elizabeth Price said...

Your bokeh background is perfect for showcasing your gorgeous floral bouquet. The black, red, and copper are an awesome blend of colors that inspire me. Thank you for joining our technique challenge this week at TGIF. Smiles, Elizabeth

Carolynn Sander said...

What a gorgeous card! Thank you so much for joining in with us this week over at TGIF Challenges! I hope to see more of your beautiful work over at TGIF Challenges! 💖

artful-notions said...

Wow, just beautiful, inside and out. And I love that you finished with a rose on the envelope flap. You really nailed the Card Concept inspiration photo. Thanks for playing along.

Susan Powell said...

You combined the two challenges beautifully! Great card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Card Concept.