Monday, June 12, 2017

Anniversary Love for AYSI#151 and JAI #363

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
So Happy you could stop by
 and see Today's Card!
 
Today's Card is for a Combination
of 2 Challenges!

 
A Sketch Challenge!
AND
A Theme Challenge!
 
 
 
As You See It #151
and
Just Add Ink #363
 
 
 
Here are the Challenges!
 

 
 As You See It #151

 
 
 
 
 
 
Just Add Ink #363
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
The spatter dots on the side, in the sketch...I let
the 'bokkah' effect on the DSP mimic them!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
We all do need that someone!
I found mine in Mr. Hubster!
 
  
 
 
Here is my Card with it's matching envelope!
 
 

 
So soft and romantic!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Sahara Sand'-card base, mats for banner and greeting
'Blushing Bride'-flagged banner
 
'Falling In Love DSP'-front panel, inside strips
 
Stamp Sets:
'Artistic Etchings'-greeting, Eiffel Tower, medallion, 'Amour'
'Falling For You'-inside sentiments
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Early Espresso'-Eiffel Tower
'Soft Suede'-greeting
'Soft Sky'-medallion
'Sahara Sand'-inside sentiments
 
Tools:
'Triple Banner Punch'-flagged banner and mat
 
'Stampin' Dimensionals'-to pop up greeting square
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
I love the softness of this Card!
 
 
 
 
While waiting on my Stampin'Up! Order with all the new
goodies...I am using up what I have on hand!
I am also going through my stash and setting aside
many stamp sets to sell. It is hard, sometimes, to say
goodbye but, I know someone else will be happy to
buy them and give them much love, as I gave the stamps!
After all, I can't hang on to them forever...well...I still have
a few I will not set free, yet!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Amour to you ALL!


 
 


6 comments:

Jan said...

This is so soft and pretty Cheryl!And I love how your medallion image echoes the soft circles in your background paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

KimB said...

What a lovely romantic card for your hubby Cheryl! I love the soft background and then the detail of the Eiffel Tower on the front. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Jan Clothier said...

Isn't it interesting how the Eiffel Tower immediately evokes the idea of romantic love? Good choice for an anniversary card. It's backed up by the soft and dreamy bokeh background. Hope your husband liked it! Thanks for joining us at As You See It.

Patrice said...

Beautiful choice of papers, Cheryl. Dreamy & romantic. Thanks for joining the challenge fun at Just Add Ink this week. x

Heather Cooper said...

Paris,the city of romance,no? And you have created a card that ìs soft and dreamy and filled with romance! I love how the matting you did with the Sahara Sand echos the borders around many of the boxes circles in the DSP. Lovely card, Cheryl, and thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenges!

inkeverywhere said...

Very sweet soft colours. Great back ground for this card. Chantell Just Add Ink