Thursday, June 1, 2017

A Rustic, Merry Monday #250

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
 
Thanks for peeking in for Today's Card!
 
It is for a Christmas Card Challenge!
 
 
 
Merry Monday #250
 
 
 
 
Here is that Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!

 
Snow Shoes are rustic to me!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
Carrying the warmth to the inside!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
Bringing the Pines and Pinecones, to the envelope!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
'Sahara Sand'-card base
'Whisper White'-inside panel
 
'Farmers Market DSP'-retired, card front panel
 
Stamp Sets:
'Warm Wishes'-snow shoes, pines, pinecones. greeting
'Hang Your Stocking'-inside sentiment
'Peaceful Pines'-inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Always Artichoke'-all pines
'Soft Suede'-snow shoes, pinecones
'Cherry Cobbler'-greeting, inside sentiments
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
 
I am still working on my Christmas Cards...I did give
quite a bit away so I need to make more!
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Warm Wishes to you ALL!
 


7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your stamped snowshoes on the woodplank background, Cheryl - perfect for Merry Monday!!

CraftyViolet said...

Lovely card. I've always wanted to try to walk in snowshoes.

Marcia HIll said...

Definitely rustic looking and beautiful too! (LOVE the matching envelope!!) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday! :0)

Susan Joyce said...

Perfect design elements for the challenge this week at Merry Monday. Thanks for joining us!

Heather Hopson said...

Your Rustic card is beautiful. I love the inside and the envelope as well. Your snowshoes are rustic and on that barnboard they look great. Awesome job!

Christine Alexander said...

wonderfully rustic image, I love the snowshoes :)

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card, I love the design. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.