Saturday, June 17, 2017

A Pop of Pink for The Card Concept #75

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
It's Saturday! The day we break our necks getting
all the housework done so we can have a totally relaxing Sunday!
 
Do you do that?
 
I still do.
 
The weekends are just Waaay too Short!
 
 
Today's Card is for a 'Photo Challenge'!
 
for 
 
The Card Concept #75
 


 
Here is the Challenge!


 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
I brought in the Black and White to mimic the chairs... The Circle
mimics the mirror...The Pink Flowers are copied right into the mirror!
I stamped the daisy's onto Melon Mambo cardstock with the Basic Black
Archival Ink. I then fussy-cut them out so I could build my
flower arrangement!
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I also brought the Pink to the inside!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
Love those little Daisy's!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
Whisper White Thick-card base
Melon Mambo-front mat, daisy's on card front
Basic Black-circle
Whisper White reg.-circle
 
Stamp Sets:
Flourishing Phrases-greeting, inside sentiment
Daisy Delight-all flowers
 
DSP:
Pop of Pink-retired, front panel
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
Melon Mambo-inside and envelope daisy's
 
Archival Stampin' Pad-Basic Black-greeting, inside sentiment,
outline of all the daisies front, inside, and on envelope
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting/embossing machine
Stitched Shapes Framelits-2 circles
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
For my Friend who is sick...I am praying she gets well, soon.
Please pray for Patsy. 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Well Wishes to you ALL!
 

2 comments:

Vicki Finger said...

Such a happy and cheerful card and the coordinating envelope is a nice touch. Thanks for joining in this week at The Card Concept!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how lovely. That dotty background really draws the eye to that pretty pot of flowers. So glad you could join us at The Card Concept.