Friday, June 16, 2017

A Final Farewell to Mojo Monday #500

 
 
 
Hello All!
 
 
I have a heavy heart Today...
Today is the last time I will be
playing along for Mojo Monday.
 
This is the last Challenge, from Mojo Monday.
 
Mojo Monday was the first Challenge I ever attempted.
Although it will not be my last Challenge...it will be the
last time Mojo Monday will have Challenges.
 
So it is with a deep and sad heart that I post this Card!
 
 
Loved you Mojo Monday!
 
 
 
 
Here is their Last Challenge! #500
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I masked off the greeting and stamped the flowers onto the card!
2 Step Stamp Set for the flowers!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
I off stamped the flowers on the corners!
2 Step Stamping!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's matching envelope!
 
 
 
 
The Butterfly is from the same Stamp Set!
Also 2 Step Stamping!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Mint Macaron'-card base, front strips
'Island Indigo'-greeting mat, DSP mat, strip mats, inside
mat
'Whisper White'-inside panel, greeting banner
 
 
'Blooms & Bliss' DSP-front panel
 
 
Stamp Sets:
'Garden In Bloom'-2 step stamping set
                                -flowers on front, inside,
                                 and butterfly on envelope
                                -Greeting and inside sentiment
'Crazy About You'-inside sentiment (Happy Birthday)
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Island Indigo'-step 1, outline of flowers and butterfly
'Mint Macaron'-inside of flowers and butterfly
'Lemon Lime Twist'-flower centers, inside of butterfly
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
 
I stayed a true to the sketch as I could!
 
 
Farewell to Mojo Monday...I will miss your Challenges...but I
Thank You for all the Challenges that helped me grow!
 
 
Blessings and 'Growth' Challenges to you ALL!

 


2 comments:

Marisa said...

Beautiful take on the sketch. Lovely focal flowers. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday 500 :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card. It makes my heart happy to read that you loved the sketches. Thanks for following along. I'm so glad you could join us for our final Mojo sketch!