Tuesday, June 6, 2017

A Butterfly Birthday for HSS#265

 
 
Hello Everyone!
We survived Monday!
Happy Tuesday!
 
 
Thank you for Peeking in Today!
Today's Card is for a Sketch Challenge!
 
for
Hand Stamped Sentiments #265
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
I really like this layout!
I don't know why, but I do!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I LOVE Yellow, Black and White!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
These Butterfly's are retired now...but I will still use them!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 


 
Butterfly's are Pretty! 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Daffodil Delight'-card base
'Basic Black'-front panel, front mat, inside mat,
large Butterfly on card front
'Whisper White'-front panel, inside panel
 
Stamp Sets:
'Touches of Textures'-splotches on the front of card
'Awesomely Artistic'-splotches inside and on the envelope
'Teeny Tiny Wishes'-greeting
'Party With Cake'-inside sentiment
'Papillon Potpouri'-small Butterfly's inside and on the envelope
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
'Daffodil Delight'-all splotches
'Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad'-small butterfly's inside and
on envelope
 
Tools:
'Big Shot' die cutting machine
'Butterflies Thinlits'-large butterfly on the card front
 
Accessories:
Sequins from my stash, left over from other kits and projects
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
I really like how my Card turned out!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' Note!
 
 

 
So Cute! Look at those eyes!
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Kitten love to you ALL!


1 comment:

inkedx2 said...

Beautiful card! Love the fact you used minimal colors. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

Robbie