Friday, May 12, 2017

Yellow Daisies for GDP#86

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Another Thank You Card!
 
Today's Card is for a 'Sketch Challenge'
for
Global Design Project #86
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I decided to let the DSP speak on this Card!
So Pretty!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
Ah! Love this DSP!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Daffodil Delight'-card base
'Old Olive'-front mat
'Whisper White'-greeting banner, inside panel
 
'Delightful Daisy DSP'-front panel, inside strip
This is new DSP coming in June!!!! It is GORGEOUS!
 
Stamp Sets:
'Daisy Delight'-greeting (new in June!)
'Thankful Thoughts'-inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
'Old Olive'-greeting/ inside sentiment
                 -flower center on envelope
'Daffodil Delight'-envelope daisy
'Crushed Curry'-envelope daisy
 
 
When the DSP comes out in June...I am going to order another pack...or two! Loving this DSP!
My order for June...Yipes! it's going to be a big one!

I am staying at my Daughter's home..so happy and am comfortable
with her place being my home base! Some plans went awry...I don't have use of my Father's car...oh well, that's where we look and go with a Plan B...we have and it's all good!

 
Until the next Post...Blessings to you ALL!
 
 

 


1 comment:

Global Design Project Design Team said...

'Fabulosity' - what a great word! Your project is full of 'fabulosity' Cheryl. Beautifully created using the beautiful DSP. Thankyou for playing along with this weeks GDP Sketch Challenge.